This is a floating javascript menu.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

#106 The Door Behind The Door 1 : Truth Revealed (Part 7)



Tiara was able to close all the browsers where she found out the news about Albert. Albert walked closer to her and looked at the monitor.

“I just finished browsing,” said Tiara while pushing her chair back to find a weapon.

“I see you are just brows….”

Albert noticed the photo and the envelope beside the keyboard! He turned around and Tiara quickly hit him with a vase. She quickly ran downstairs to reach the home phone and called the police. She then hid inside a small room under the stairs.

Albert’s head was bleeding and he got up and went downstairs.

“Tiara my love, I just want to talk, please come out,” said Albert.

Tiara kept silence but she could not stop trembling. Albert could not see Tiara downstairs and got angry and he hit the wall hard. Tiara was shocked and hit a bottle that it toppled and made a sound.

“There you are Tiara.”

For illustration purpose only

Albert found out where Tiara was hiding. He tried to open the door but it was locked from inside. He walked to the kitchen where the toolbox was. He picked up a hammer and walked back to the room under the stairs where Tiara was hiding inside. He started hitting the door with the hammer.


“Go away you freak!”

“You can’t escape from me, you will love me forever.”

The door was destroyed! Tiara tried to escape by pushing Albert down but he was able to grab Tiara’s leg that she fell down on the floor. Albert was on top of Tiara and he held the hammer high.

*BANG!*

A policeman came just in time and shot Albert dead. Soon Tiara’s house was filled with cops. Tiara was brought to the hospital for medication. The cops sealed the house and tried to find things to be brought back to the police station as proof of the crime. In the police station, a cop read the article that Tiara wrote!


-FIN-
Read the Indonesian translation HERE
Read Part 1 HERE
Author: Anfransen Wijaya
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are satisfied with the stories, please help by clicking on the Ad in this page. Thank you ^-^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 





1 comments:

Admin said...

I really liked these stories in your blog I found them useful for little students and I would like to tell you that I have also started my blog but the subject is different Spanish my life I have to tell I have a community in my city that we call a story club there we daily tell experiences and stories and I found your stories useful. Now these days we do not conduct our club because of COVID-19 but we do that online all members come online and share them. And I would like to say thank you so much for writing such stories and to spread knowledge. Really appreciated.

Post a Comment