This is a floating javascript menu.

Monday, July 1, 2013

#037 The Tranquilizer : Blood Sick (Part 3)



*The sound of a door opened*
“Sean Frank, from the US Army, dead in a war in middle east and came back to life,” said Brook, an FBI agent.

“You are a unique killer, no blood at all, is it a grudge against your war mate, Boris Burk?” he added.

“He tried to kill me because of the gold we found in the war site,” Sean replied.

“A betrayal? Congratulation that you have got your revenge but you are still guilty of killing people.”

Sean did not reply, silence filled the interrogation room.

“Alright, I’ll get to the point; I can offer you something that can help you out of this problem,” Brook offered.

“How far can your offer help me?”

“Clean record, new name, a new life,” explained Brook.

“Such a good offer for a killer,” replied Sean.

“All I need you to do is to capture someone alive, I am sure you are good at that.”

“If I have captured the man you want, how can I guarantee you won’t lie to me?”

“I am a man of my word, if you want a new life you have to trust me on this.”

“Okay, give me 2 days to prepare.”

“You will have to wear this tracking device,” said Brook as he put the device around Sean’s ankle.

“Remember, you only have two days and your new identity will be ready by then.”

=Two Days Later=

*Knock on the door*

“I bet you are ready,” said Brook.

“I bet you have prepared my new identity”

Brook came into Sean’s house and sat down to explain more about Sean’s new identity and the target that needed to be taken alive.

“Your new name is Diego Mann, you were a doctor for six years and your record has been added to the hospital you worked for,” explained Brook.

“Then what about my target,” asked Sean.

“His name is Murdoc Junior, the only son of Murdoc King. They are threat to our country,” explained Brook.

For illustration purpose only

Brook explained in detail about the target. Sean’s mission was to capture a man’s son who wanted to destroy America with a nuclear bomb. There was information saying that the nuclear bomb will be ready in one week. Therefore, Sean had to capture Murdoc Junior alive to be an effective object to trade with the nuclear bomb as Murdoc King loved his only son very much.


-To Be Continued-
Read Part 4 HERE
Read the Indonesian translation HERE
Read Part 1 HERE 
Author: Anfransen Wijaya

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are satisfied with the stories, please help by clicking on the Ad in this page. Thank you ^-^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment