This is a floating javascript menu.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

#061 The Tranquilizer 2 : The Last Blood (Part 1)



“Merry Christmas!” said Brook to his family.

Brook’s house was filled with laughter with his family of four, his wife and two daughters.

“I have presents for you two sweet young ladies,” said Brook with a smile.

“Where is it, where is it?” said the two little girls happily.

“They are upstairs. Hold your horses; daddy is going to take them now”

Brook went upstairs to take the presents for his daughters. He had bought two big panda dolls for his daughters as they loved panda so much. He grabbed the dolls and walked back to downstairs.


“What a nice loving family.”

Brook tried to go to the kitchen where he hid his gun.

“Don’t move, or you won’t see your lovely wife. I come here just to get some information, after that I will go.”

“Who are you? What information do you want from me?”

“Don’t you remember me? Let me introduce myself then. I am Pedro and I am Murdoc King’s right hand man.”

“I think I saw you at the old factory. This has nothing to do with my family, let them go and we will talk about what you want.” Brook tried to negotiate.

“Remember the guy who captured my boss’ son, Sean Frank? I can’t seem to find any information about this guy. All I can find is that he is dead in a war. Is it possible for a dead man to capture my boss’ son?” asked Pedro.

 Brook was put into silence.

“Just let me know his new identity and you will be spared along with your family.”

“How can I be sure about that?” replied Brook.

“I guess you don’t have a choice here, I am an impatient person. I’d rather kill than wait to get what I want,” said Pedro as he pulled the trigger of the gun pointed at Brook’s wife’s head.

“Alright alright! I will give what you want!”

Brook gave the information about Sean Frank new identity. After Pedro had got the information about Sean Frank, whose name had been changed to Diego Mann, he pointed his gun at Brook.

“You said you will let us free if I give you the information,” said Brook shocked.

“Did I say that? I am sorry that I am also a forgetful person, I may forget what I said,” replied Pedro and he shot Brook’s family dead.

“Boss, I got the information about Sean Frank,” reported Pedro to Murdoc King.

“Come back here now,” commanded Murdoc King.


-To Be Continued-
Read the Indonesian translation HERE
Read Part 2 HERE
Author: Anfransen Wijaya

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are satisfied with the stories, please help by clicking on the Ad in this page. Thank you ^-^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment