This is a floating javascript menu.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

#063 Bargaining Power Of A Maid



One day, a maid approached her female employer.

Just For Illustration

“Mam, I want my salary to be raised!” said the maid.

“Why should I raise your salary?” asked the employer.

“There are three reasons, mam, the first one is that I clean the house cleaner than you, mam.”

“Says who?” asked the employer.

“Sir said mam.”

“Ohhh…”

“The second one I cook better than you, mam,” explained the maid.

“Says who?” asked the employer.

“Sir said,” answered the maid.

“Ohh…”

“The third one is that I am better in bed than you, mam,” said the maid.

“HAH? Did my husband said that too?” asked the employer with suspicious tone.

“No mam, but the sir living next door said that mam is not so good in bed,” answered the maid.

The female employer quickly said, “Ssstttt! How much do you want for the raise?”


-FIN-
Read the Indonesian translation HERE
Author: Unknown

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are satisfied with the stories, please help by clicking on the Ad in this page. Thank you ^-^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment