This is a floating javascript menu.

Monday, July 29, 2013

#100 The Door Behind The Door 1 : Truth Revealed (Part 5)



That time Tiara was thinking really hard. She had to reject Albert’s lust. She finally found an idea.

“Dear, I am really tired. Can I just sleep tonight? Just give me one or two days. After I get better and have forgotten the scary things happened today. It was a fake but it still occupies my mind. Okay dear?” said Tiara nicely so that Albert would not be suspicious that something was wrong.

“I will be your slave for the whole week and you can do anything you want to me,” whispered Tiara in naughty tone.

Albert agreed with Tiara’s excuse and he stopped touching and kissing her. Tiara’s curiosity disturbed her that she could not sleep all night. At six a.m. sharp she got off the bed and wake Albert up to tell him that she had not given food to her cat so she needed to go home. She knew that Albert would never want to wake up that early and he would fall asleep again.

Once she got home, she locked the door and opened the envelope. It was an old photo of a mother holding a baby and a boy standing next to her. Behind the photo there was something written on it.


-My happiest moment with my first son, Sam, and my second one, Samuel-

Tiara turned the photo again and she was so shocked to see that the boy had a similar scar on his hand and a mole above his lips just like Albert’s. All along Tiara knew Albert was an orphan!

-To Be Continued-
Read the Indonesian translation HERE
Read Part 6 HERE
Read Part 1 HERE
Author: Anfransen Wijaya
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are satisfied with the stories, please help by clicking on the Ad in this page. Thank you ^-^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment