This is a floating javascript menu.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

#002 Geek's Way Of Romance



Everybody knew that I was one of the prettiest, sexiest, most gorgeous , bla bla bla in the whole university...I was a traffic stopper to be exact...I loved being the center of attention...But many of those perverts thought that I was a B*tch...since I wore sexily..
(Dressing sexily does it mean a B*tch ? Think twice ! )
Some of those perverts even ever asked me how much a night...I hate those people...Even though I was not a virgin anymore; I still believed that a mr.right would come into my life. I lost my virginity to a guy which I believed that he would be my future husband. But after having sex with me he,he told everybody that he had my virginity...I was so angry with him...We broke up a few days afterwards...but whatever happened, 'Life Goes On’, I believed that...
"Hey,Lanna, how many guys are in your list ?" asked my friend.
"Let me see...each day I can change boyfriend for a month..hahaha."
"ahh expected of you...then how about that guy, Jerry ? the guy from chemistry class ? he seems to like you a lot , how many times did you reject him"
"I don’t know how many times. He is nice, but he is a bit like bookworm, I'm afraid he is not romantic enough for me.."
"Then why don’t you accept him ? he will do anything for you I think. He is crazy over you.."
"Hahaha...actually I date him now...but don’t tell anyone okay!! "
"Really? haha...now our princess is no longer available...when did you accept him?"
"Last week when he helped me with my study.. That's why I did well for today's paper.."
"Ahhh no wonder...hahaha..."
I accepted Jerry last week...When I went to his house to study...I wanted to know too, whether he would do something nasty to me before I accepted him as my boyfriend. And in the end he didn’t do anything nasty...he taught me well until I understood every single bit of my subject...It didn’t mean that I made use of him...Seeing him so willing to teach, in the middle of studying I asked him whether he still liked me...he told me that he still hoped to be my boyfriend...So I said 'yes' to him...I was a bit shocked...the first thing he did was not giving happy or shocked expressions...instead he looked at his watch and wrote down the time...he said it was important for him to know the time when happiness came into his life...
My lecturers were all shocked to see my improvement...They were all wondering what had been happening...Soon...Most everybody knew that I was in the relationship with Jerry. I hated the girls that thought I made use of Jerry...I also hate those guys who looked down on Jerry...
I was hoping that those jealousy and Jerry being looked down will only lasted for one week...but it didn’t end...It continued after a week...So I planned to change Jerry's appearance, changed his way of dressing, hairstyle , and so on...Jerry was not really willing to change his style...He said that he hoped I loved him not because of his appearance. I was a stubborn girl...We quarrelled that time...I tried to take a step back. Maybe it was not right to do so too...
5 out of 7 days I studied at Jerry's place...He did change my life...
Exams period had come...Both of us studied well and passed the exams with flying colours. My parents were happy that they wanted to see Jerry that had been helping me throughout my exams...I invited him to a dinner at my house...I asked him to dress well...But in the end he came with his 'normal' dressing...Luckily my parents didn’t look down on him...especially my father...he liked a low-profile guy...my father told his story how much he had sacrificed to get my mom's heart...It was a great night...at least my parents liked him too...
some of my close friends did not do well in their exams...One of my closest friends, Emi, asked me to ask Jerry to teach her....So I brought her along to study with Jerry...But in the middle of study my mom asked me to go back to look after my house since my parents suddenly wanted to visit their friend who suddenly fell sick...So I left my friend and Jerry..
The next day Emi approached me with a sad face...I thought something happened between them...
"Lanna,sorry...."
I was so shocked. I thought Jerry did something bad to her..
"We......"
"I..."
I got more curious about what had happened
"I finally understand the chapter !! HAHAHAHA !! Did I scare you ?"
I was so relieved...at least my belief towards Jerry was true...he would never do something bad...
"Yeahh...I was just curious...When u went home....he suddenly said that he wanted to go to the kitchen to serve me a cup of coffee...I thought he was gonna spike me in the coffee so I followed him to the kitchen...I don’t know....In the room inside the kitchen there were a lot of chemical tubes...I didn’t know what he was up to...But after doing his business in that 'room' he served the coffee..."
“He always checks the time too, weird”, I added.
I didn’t know that Jerry had such a room inside his kitchen, It had been more than a year I was with him, Inside his house, but he never told me...
I was so curious...I couldn’t sleep at night wondering what was inside the room...
(Is he a terrorist?)
That thought got into me...I didn’t want to be stressed by my suspicion.. I went to Jerry's house. It was 1am...When he opened the door I rushed to the kitchen...but the room was locked...
"I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE THIS ROOM !!" I shouted at him...
"OPEN IT FOR ME NOW!! "
"There’s nothing inside...inside are the unused furniture and other unused things.."
"SINCE IT'S UNUSED THINGS THEN OPEN IT FOR ME! "
"Please calm down first...It's really nothing...I'm afraid it's too dirty for you to see..."
"DO YOU HIDE A MISTRESS INSIDE ? A SLAVE ? DO YOU PLAN TO MAKE A BOMB ?  I JUST WANT YOU TO OPEN IT FOR ME.."
"I'm sorry Lanna, but I just can’t open it for you now”
"FINE U DONT WANT TO OPEN IT RIGHT ??"
Jerry didn’t respond...
"I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING...EVERY SINGLE THING, BE IT GOOD OR BAD THINGS...I THOUGHT U WON’T KEEP ANY SECRET FROM ME TOO..." I cried...
"Please understand me Lanna...I will let you know when the time is right.."
"THERE'S NOTHING FOR US ANYMORE...WE ARE THROUGH..."
I ran out of his house...I was so hurt...I thought he would just tell me what was inside...but I was wrong...I cried the whole night...He called me thousand times, He went to my house but I didn’t want to see him...He sent me an SMS...
=Lanna...I'm sorry that I couldn’t show you what's inside...I beg for your understanding. I’m doing a big research. Just give me a week okay?? Just a week...I love you...Please understand me...=
I didn’t go out from my house for a few days...I had no appetite to eat...I didn’t go to school. I stranded myself on my bed...Crying...Hoping that Jerry could give me an explanation...I didn’t understand why...But I did love him whole-heartedly and actually didn’t want to end our relationship...
Every single days I only received his SMS greeting me good morning, good night and some funny messages...he didn’t even call me or came to visit me...
After a week...Jerry called me...I had already lost hope of him...I didn’t pick his call...He recorded a voice message...
"Lanna....Please come to my house tonight at 12...My life depends on whether u come or not tonight...I love you so much...please come...."
At first I didn’t want to...but after hearing the recorded message again and again...I thought it has no harm to go there...at least we could still be friends...at 11.30 I left...
I reached Jerry’s house and knocked on his house door...
I was a bit shocked...The person in front of me didn’t look like Jerry...The guy inside the tuxedo fitted with a bow tie...cool hairstyle and a pair of black shining leather shoes..
"Did you ask me to come here just to see that you have changed? That you could find another girlfriend with your new look? “I walked away with annoyance...
He chased me and grabbed my hand...
"Please go inside first...."
I entered his house reluctantly...
Once I entered his house...He turned off the light...
"Why did you turn the light? Are you gonna fuck me? "
*SNAP!!*
Suddenly light came from the left side of me...I turned my head...I cried when I saw where the light came from...It was a happy-cry...I couldn’t believe it myself...I couldn’t stop crying...There was a big aquarium with 'MARRY-ME' shape...It was glowing..
"My one week research that I told you was the creation of that aquarium and the creation of the new me..."
I turned to look at Jerry...He was holding a ring...
"Would you marry me,Lanna?" he begged with his feet on the ground...
"No, before you explain to me all the things u were up to..."
Jerry explained to me...that inside the room were chemical tubes with Fluorescence Liquid...He filled one of the tube each day according to how long he was with me. He told me that the total of his most wonderful time spent with me was 221 days, 19 hours and approximately 53 minutes before the big quarrel. He told me the chemical process was called 'Chemiluminescence'...This one week  Jimmy had been filling the aquarium with fluorescence from the tubes.













After Jerry’s explanation I accepted his proposal of marriage...I was very happy...It was such a great proposal...I trusted him that he was a good guy but I couldn’t believe that he could do something so romantic. I should never have lost my belief on him...But he had forgiven me and we got married officially a few weeks later...

-FIN-
 Read the Indonesian translation HERE
Author: Anfransen Wijaya 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are satisfied with the stories, please help by clicking on the Ad in this page. Thank you ^-^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment