This is a floating javascript menu.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

#011 Worms And A Caterpillar Story


Seven worms had just finished their breakfast on a big tree near a river. They were about to leave the tree went back to their house. Their mother was walking happily in front of them.

“Come on, kids. Let’s go home,” said Mama Worm.

On their way home, a cricket shouted after them, “Good Heavens! Your last child is terribly ugly!!”

“Ugly?” asked mama worm. Then she looked at the last child. She was not the same as her sisters.

“Hey, ugly!” shouted Mama Worm. “You are not my child. Go away!”

The little worm bent her head down and walked away. She was very sad. When she came near to lake, she looked down into the water and saw her face.

“Oh, look at me. I am so ugly, indeed,” she cried.

Suddenly, the little worm heard a voice.

“You are not ugly. No one is ugly,” said the voice.

The worm looked around. Then she saw a big caterpillar and her children which all look the same as her.

“Thank God, I find you, my child. I have been looking for you everywhere. Listen to me, my child. People may call you ugly,” says Mother of Caterpillar, “But for me, you are the most beautiful child”

“Can you see those beautiful butterflies?” asked Mother of Caterpillar.

“Yes, I can,” answered the little worm.

“One day, dear, you will turn into a beautiful butterfly, just like one of those,” explained Mother of Caterpillar











The small worm finally knew that she was a caterpillar and was so delighted to know that.

 -FIN-
Read the Indonesian translation HERE
Author: Unknown

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are satisfied with the stories, please help by clicking on the Ad in this page. Thank you ^-^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment