This is a floating javascript menu.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

#010 Dildo And Dick War


One day after a man had sex with one woman, they then went to sleep. During their sleep a Dildo visited the man’s Dick.

“Hey Dick, aren’t you tired of carrying two heavy testicles?” mocked Dildo.

“Nah, I carried them so that it can give extra pleasure to my master when women touched them,” replied Dick calmly.

Dildo didn’t want to lose with the argument that he is better than Dick.

“But you get weak and soft after a few times of sex, unlike me, I am strong and hard all the time,” Dildo added.

“Yeah I know that, but that is what God created me for. It is to limit the number of sex can be done by my master. Too much sex can harm my master’s body,” explained Dick smartly.

Getting a bit irritated the Dildo argued, “Women can use me to get sexual pleasure, and they don’t even need you!”

“That’s true; many women use you, but what gives the utmost pleasure of sex is if there is LOVE, and you can’t give LOVE to women.”

Having nothing to say and felt very irritated Dildo walked away.

-FIN-
Read the Indonesian translation HERE
Author: Unknown
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are satisfied with the stories, please help by clicking on the Ad in this page. Thank you ^-^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment