This is a floating javascript menu.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

#013 King Of The Jungle



One day a tiger saw a fox walking alone. Then, he intended to attack the fox. When Tiger jumped on Fox, Fox cried out, "How dare you attack the king of the jungle?"

Tiger looked at him in amazement and said, "Nonsense! You are not King!"

"Certainly I am," replied the Fox.

“All the animals run from me in terror! If you want proof, come with me,” added the Fox

Fox went into the forest with tiger. When they came to a herd of deer, the deer saw Tiger behind the Fox and ran in all direction. They came to a group of monkey, the monkey saw the tiger behind fox and they fled. 













Fox looked to tiger and said, "Do you need more proof than that? See how the animals flee at the first sight of me?"

 "I am surprised, but I've seen it with my own eyes. Forgive me attacking you, Great King."

Tiger bowed low with great respect, he let the fox go.

-FIN-
Read the Indonesian translation HERE
Author: Unknown


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are satisfied with the stories, please help by clicking on the Ad in this page. Thank you ^-^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment